Friday 5 October 2012

WORD ON THE STREET FESTIVAL - Alison Woodward

While at the Word on the Street Festival last weekend I had the extreme pleasure of having my mind blown by Alison Woodward. She is an amazing young illustrator extraordinaire who was kicking ass and taking names all over the place in the Zines and Comics room. Actually Alison is a very polite person who was perfectly professional. It was her work that was blowing it up.


WATCH THIS VIDEO. SERIOUSLY. DO IT NOW.

And guess what? There just might be a collaboration between her illustrations and my books coming in the future. If it happens I will not be able to shut up about it. You will be the first to know.

Want to see more of her awesome work? CHECK OUT HER BLOG.

I have a new art crush! Do you?
xo
Laura                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment