Sunday 25 November 2012

Major Thanks, Major Tom

Thank you so much to all the lovely people who came to visit me at the Roundhouse show this weekend. Such a pleasure!

Also, I think I was blushing for the past two days as you all have been so extraordinarily kind and complimentary! I really am so so so grateful.

Here are some book shots as thanks. All of these books are made by hand by yours truly.

Leather and Japanese Chiyogami paper and real endbands:


Detail of the book on the far left:



Leather and brass findings (hardware) with latch closure:


Inlayed leather hardcover :


Scale shot of inlayed leather hardcover: 



PS The Roundhouse has the BEST STAFF EVER. You know I am talking to you, CC.


Sweet bibliophilic dreams,
xo
Laura


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura! I just wanted to drop by and say hello and that it was a pleasure meeting you at the Roundhouse event. Your books are quite the little treasures and when I have someone worthy of giving them to, I will definitely find one on your etsy shop. :)

    ReplyDelete